Sunday, November 20, 2016

Don't Miss Out

Shutterfly has some amazing deals right now!! This is not sponsored or anything I just bought stuff from there and got so many great things for discounted or free that I wanted to share!! Check out https://www.shutterfly.com/special-offers to see the discounts.

Why I went on Shutterfly is because I wanted to get a giant order of prints so I can scrapbook this December. When you sign up you get three free gifts plus you can add any of the other discounts or freebies to your order so I went a bit crazy. I got over three hundred prints, a calendar, a magnet, a Christmas card, address labels and free shipping!! A tad excessive I know, but the deals and it is just more present I can add to friends already gifts.

Thought you all should know!

No comments:

Post a Comment