Monday, December 14, 2015

Holiday Wreaths

This season I have made quite a few holiday wreaths to sell at a craft fair to raise money for a hospital. I went in completely different directions for each one because Christmas can be a lot of different things. Here are my different designs:

Joyful Christmas. (I made this one for my daycare)
 

Blue Christmas. (Me and my eight year old made this one)

These next wreaths I just made for the sake of getting the ideas out and using my hands. I ended up taking them to a charity craft show to sell. Some sold and some didn't but good fun all around.
'




Mini wreaths! (I was thinking for desks or like your kitchen or bathroom)
 


Then I made this guy for the front of my friends jeep!! It is weather resistant and jingles all the way.





Hope you enjoyed reading and have a great December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment