Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful for:


  1. My Family! They are everything to me. Ups and downs we have with one another but through it all we are family and I love them all. I am so grateful to have not just my mom, dad, sisters (3) and niece and nephew but also my extended family. They teach me to be better and to love with every fiber of my soul. I couldn't ask for a better family for me. I am so very thankful!
  2. My friends are insane and I am thankful for them. They are all so different and amazing AND I am forever growing due to everyone's uniqueness. Some make me brave while others make me smart, some make me kind while others make me tough. I love you all very very much.
  3. My jobs because I am so happy with all three. Each fabulous lady who employs me is completely incredible at being a mother. I learn something from each of them through their interactions with their children. I am so thankful for these children! Each kid I get the honor and privilege of spending time with I thank. They open my eyes and imagination again. I feel very lucky I have found them and they have found me. 

               Happy Thanksgiving my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment