Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bathroom Design Progress

 The bathroom before pictures are very basic and boring. I like the tile in the shower because it is a sandy color which goes with my nautical theme. I got my hands on this beautiful shelving unit as well so that gives a little more to the space. 
 

Tarping a bathroom is horrible stuff! Wrapping the tarp around the toilet but also making sure it is against the wall on the floor and then around the shower. It is extra horrible because it is the smallest space to paint. The suffering was worth it though because the bathroom is beautiful all painted and with the accessories I purchased hung up. The blue seems to change colors depending on the lighting getting in the room but either way I love it. Though this room isn't finished yet I love how it is coming together. 



  






I am definitely loving this stained glass ship I hung in the window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment