Saturday, May 23, 2015

GRADUATED!

Don't feel any different. Not that I really thought I would. Graduation itself was mostly fun because I spent it with one of my closest friends. It rained a bit and the wind was brutally cold but our laughter made it better. So anyways here are some pictures:

                   On our way to graduation. So excited and nervous just because it was almost done.
       


Mel and me not listening to speeches. 
       
                           My sister came and sat through graduation in shorts. What a trooper! 
                                              Love her so much. She is my oldest friend. 
 
                                       Couldn't have shared the process with a better person!
 


I did it! I am graduated. I am done with school for a while but I am sure I will eventually go back. Now if I could only decide what I want to do for a living. 
Class of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment