Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Took a nap.

After getting only an hour and a half of sleep because I was up finishing projects and writing papers for my three finals I had today (the first one starting at seven in the morning) I came home and fell straight asleep. My nap was amazing. It was also five and a half hours long! Oh well I have work tomorrow and then my last final AND GRADUATION on Thursday. So excited because not only am I done for a while with school but I get to see my family. I love them so much and my grandma is in town which makes it extra special. Also one of the only reasons I am really walking is because I want to go out to dinner after. Mostly serious about that but also my girl Melissa who is one of my closest friends is also graduating so we wanted to do this together.

Twelve days until I move into my own apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment